Resolve Power Quality: Protect Mission Critical Equipment
Controlling production and maintenance is essential in the Covid & Brexit era. Components can be hard to source quickly. Access to Covid restricted facilities is complicating and slowing service. Organisations can't afford disruption from motor burnout and controller downtime.
Many plant engineers and managers only look at fixing the symptom - the broken hardware. They don't have the data to identify the possible route cause - electrical problems. The result is expensive, quick fix, solutions to get production up and running in the short-term.
Hospital services are often disrupted by poor power quality, causing extensive damage to MRI and CAT Scan equipment.
It is now even more essential to diagnose and resolve problems before they occur. ResourceKraft Resolve real-time power quality meter is easy to install by in-house plant engineers. Resolve can identify electrical distribution issues such as harmonics, power factor, swells, and sags. These issues can easily lead to inefficient factory productivity and performance.
Resolve analyses power quality in a precise and scalable manner. Resolve detects costly error conditions in electrical performance. Resolve alerts plant managers in real-time when errors occur - allowing plant engineers and managers to fix the real problem BEFORE equipment damage occurs.
Key features of Resolve
- Affordable, low investment
- Easy to self-install on existing equipment
- Web-based power quality analysis and real-time metering system for the enterprise
- Supports the deployment of between 1 and 1,000 high-end power quality analysers, at multiple locations in your business
- Ability to query millions of power quality events across your whole estate in just seconds
- Report on kW, kVar, amps, PF, harmonics, kWh and much more
- All communications via secure 4G LTE independent of your IT infrastructure
- Share the data across your organisation with multiple logins
- Product reports conforming to EN 50160
- Cycle loads and see the result on screen instantaneously
- Diverse options for long term data storage and analysis, ranging from 1 week through to infinite
- Integration with ResourceKraft’s Advisor energy analytics solutions