Recruiting - Senior Software Team Lead
As a Senior Software Team Lead you will be responsible for developing energy and environmental related software on a range of platforms. ResourceKrafts product lines include energy visualisation systems and real-time, smart grid control systems. This is an exciting role with lots of variety, and since ResourceKraft provides solutions that incorporate IoT right up to responsive UIs, it's as "full stack" as you want it to be. The role requires strong management and people skills and the ability to communicate with, and influence others.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop software on multiple platforms including J2EE and Python
- Work closely with key customers and other stakeholders to understand requirements, negotiate well-defined deliverables and get them delivered
Essential Skills Required:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a similar discipline.
- Minimum of five years of experience in the design and development of software through all stages of the SDLC
- Very strong knowledge of J2EE development including Spring
- Very strong knowledge of Python-based technology such as flask, django
- Very strong knowledge of relational database technology
- Very strong experience of PaaS products such as AWS and Azure
- Very strong proven experience in working with multiple stakeholders to achieve business goals
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Linux shell, R programming
- Knowledge of security, crypto and authentication protocols, e.g. SSL, IPsec, AES, SHA.
- Knowledge of IoT technology
- Knowledge of ETL (Extract Transform Load) technologies and techniques
- Knowledge of IoT network protocols, e.g. MQTT, CoAP
- Knowledge of the energy industry
- Knowledge of Time Series Databases, eg. Influx
- Knowledge of Visualisation systems such as Grafana
- Knowledge of statistical and AI techniques
B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Information.
How To Apply:
Please send your curriculum vitae and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org